POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A first play in a long time : A first play in a long time Server Time
17 Aug 2024 02:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  A first play in a long time
From: oliWood
Date: 19 Nov 2001 12:37:29
Message: <3BF94349.58EB6B18@durham.ac.uk>
It's been ages since I've used POV, though I have had a copy for years
(CompuServe days), and when i check the websie for the first time in
yonks, lo and behold there is a Shiny New Version(tm) to play with.
This was the result.  I'm amazed at how photo realistic some of the
results are.  Congrat's to the POV team, on a stunning new release.
Comments would be nice,
Ol

--
Oliver Wood